Tarifs and booking at La Maison Figaz
Our prices are as follows and both of our gites are ideal for just a couple, as well as sleeping up to thirteen people when booked together.
Rates are for a 7 day booking. Commencing at 4.00p.m. on the first day and terminating at 10.00a.m on the last day. To reserve a gite or both gites, please email or telephone.
Please note that we can try to accommodate you if arrive or leave within the specified arrival and departure times.
Normal arrival days are Saturday to Saturday, but we are flexible with the days according to time of year.
In low season, you are allocated a certain amount of electricity, after that usage you will be charged the edf rate. Ist free basket of wood for the log burner, after that there is a charge for wood.
We do require a damage deposit in cash on arrival of either £200 or 200 euros, which will be returned after inspection of the gite and there is no damage.
Tax de sejour is payable per person per night of 71centimes, charged on arrival, we pay this to the tourist office.
Low Season 2019
, March, Oct, nov. £375 /
Mid Season 2019
April, May, June £425 /
High Season 2019
July, August, September. £525 /
Because gite 2 sleeps seven, there will be an additional charge £50pw if there are 7 people, but no extra charge if 6 people renting. no extra charge for baby in cot.
Telephone or email to make a booking, details on our contacts page.
- Please contact for out of season special rates for longer lets, perhaps your house hunting, or just want a break away for a while.
- Christmas & New Year on application only. Please contact us for prices.
- We also take mid week bookings when available.
- Gite 1 is ideal for special weekends as the main bedroom has a kingsize 4 poster bed, if you have an engagement or anniversary we will provide for you Champagne & chocolates
- Please contact for the price in euros, as depends on the exchange rate.